Let’s build something great together.
If you’re a company that cares about providing great user experiences to all users—regardless of their context or abilities, and are willing to invest in a great user experience established by a fast, inclusive web site or application, and you embrace the ever-changing nature of the Web and are willing to cater for it, then I'd love to help you with it.
I love working directly with designers. I think designers are inspiring. They push me to explore technical solutions out of the box, to come up with creative yet practical and usable techniques for their creative design ideas. I love collaborating and leading discussions with designers to build excellent user experiences that offer both visual eye candy and practical usability.
If that resonates with how you imagine your ideal design and front-end teams would work together, then I’d love to hear from you and join your team to build great products together.
Below is a quick overview of my current and future availability for front-end projects. Please do feel free to hit me up with details about your project even if it’s weeks ahead in time. That will give us extra time to get to know each other and figure out if we're a perfect match before the get go time.
There is something magical when you work with somebody knowledgeable, passionate, smart and extremely reliable. When working with Sara, that’s exactly the feeling you get — Sara is very professional with a keen eye for detail, knowing how to work around pitfalls and working hard to get to the best possible solution every single time.
We love working with you too Sara! I can always trust my designs to you and know they are in good hands! You have a fan club here in PDX! ❤️
Current (and future) Availability for Front-End Development Projects in 2017
For a quick overview, the following timeline calendar shows my current and future (2017) availability for front-end development work inquiries.
In the interest of saving us all some time, here are some good reasons to not get in touch with me:
- You’re looking for someone to build a quick and cheap website for your business. I love building websites for businesses big and small, regardless of the budget, but I don’t do any rush work and I don’t compete on prices, so if you’re looking for someone to create your website for the lowest possible price, you’re probably better off finding someone else.
- You have a very close deadline. While there might be times when I’m available to start right away, I almost always have something at hand that I need to finish up before I start a new project. There is usually at least a 2 weeks window between the time you contact me and the time I can start working on your project.
- You want me to promote your product or service. I'm happy to give your product a spin and then share it with my circles if 1) it is useful 2) it could be interesting to other people. Other than that, I don’t do product promotions, not even if you pay me to. I always make sure I only share what my followers would appreciate, not what I could be paid to share.
- You want to advertise on my website. I’m currently keeping my website ad-free. This might change in the future, but I don’t have any intention to put ads on my website any time soon.
- You can’t get your code to work on your current client project and want someone to dig into it and make it work for free. I am more than happy to point you in the right direction to solve your problems—assuming I know what you are looking for. But I cannot invest my time looking into your code, analyzing it, and then send you a solution for your problem unless you are hiring me to do so.
- If you think my website could use some “expert SEO and design services”. Thanks. But no, thanks.
If you’re still with me, then I’d love to hear from you. The more details you include about your project, the faster I can get back to you.
[Sara] is an incredibly knowledgeable and diligent developer. She captured the spirit of our company brilliantly. Anyone would be fortunate to work with her.
Sara doesn’t come without a price tag. But it's worth it. Up to date I have not worked with a freelancer so open-minded, innovative and not afraid to challenge client’s work as Sara. And best of all, its not just “talk”… but also “walk”.